Страницы

Search the site

19 февр. 2012 г.

Announcing Mixed In Key 5


Announcing Mixed In Key 5

Software created for world's best DJs

Mixed in Key 5 screenshot

 

Improve Your DJ Mixing.

You're just 5 minutes away from installing one of the world's best DJ tools. 
Take a look at the screenshot above.  Mixed In Key is a software program that scans your music files and shows you the musical key of every file.  It helps you create flawless mashups and DJ sets.  Use it alongside your favorite DJ software and hardware -- most of our DJs play on Serato Scratch Live, Traktor, Pioneer CD-Js and other DJ apps.  Mixed In Key works with all of them.

Get started now:
* Buy Mixed In Key 5.0 and install it on your computer
* Add your favorite songs
* Mixed In Key will analyze them quickly and will show you which ones are 100% compatible
* Enjoy perfect mixing -- it will tell you *exactly* which songs can be mixed without a key clash

You can be up-and-running in 5 minutes.  Mixed In Key works on both Windows and Mac.  Start creating perfect DJ sets now!
David Guetta

David Guetta says:

"I've been using harmonic mixing for many years, but I had to find the keys with a keyboard. Mixed In Key is as good, in less time. Magic!"
Kaskade

Kaskade says:

"Mixed In Key is a huge time saver! I use it for all my DJ mixes these days."
Markus Schulz

Markus Schulz says:

"I am onboard with your software. Thanks for such an amazing product and I will let everyone know how good it is."
Paul Oakenfold

Paul Oakenfold says:

"Mixed In Key is a unique DJ tool that makes harmonic mixing easy. It's perfect for professional DJs."
Pete Tong

Pete Tong says:

"Mixed In Key has proven to be a valuable and creative tool for both radio and club programming. I'm hooked!"
Sasha

Sasha says:

"I use Mixed In Key for my music production and remixing. I scan my samples to see what fits my tracks perfectly. It's great for musicians."
Sebastian Ingrosso

Sebastian Ingrosso (Swedish House Mafia) says…

"Mixed In Key saves so much time, and I love the folders. Version 5 is seriously good."

When asked, "Would you recommend Mixed In Key to your DJ friends?", more than 97% of Mixed In Key customers say YES.

Quick Digital Download

Yours for $58. Your license code will arrive as soon as payment is accepted.
Want more information? Check out the full website and tutorials:

Visit MixedInKey.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий